HagerSmith teams with Capital Automotive for new dealership.
Capital Automotive Group is a division of the Parks Michael Organization, a Winston-Salem company that owns
more than 30 automotive franchises in Winston-Salem, Lexington, Wilmington, Raleigh, Myrtle Beach and
Charlotte. HagerSmith has been hired to work on design and construction for the new dealership.
The new dealership will be approximately 67,000 Sq Ft and will include…
- sales offices
- customer amenity spaces
- customer car wash
- parts warehouse for quick access by the technicians
- 24 bay service shop for passenger and light truck maintenance
- 12 bay heavy duty commercial vehicle service shop
- 440 automotive display spaces
- 255 parking spaces for employees and customers.
The overall site for the project is 20 acres. The dealership will take approximately 15 acres leaving a 5 acre parcel for future development.
HagerSmith and crew broke ground last week. Expected completion is September 2018.
To learn more about our work, click here.